The Humane Society of Bay County, a registered 501(c)(3), was formed in November 1984 by a group of concerned citizens who recognized a need within our community. Since that time, the organization has acted
The Humane Society of Bay County is a separate entity from Bay County Animal Control, However, the Humane Society is an advocate for shelter adoptions and was a source of significant funding for building the Bay County Animal Control facility.
Your support helps fund our many programs, including:
- Sterilization and vaccination for adoptable animals
- Trap, Neuter, Return for community cats
- Temporary pet care for domestic violence victims through the Judy V. Spencer Fund
- Advocacy against animal cruelty and abuse
- Community awareness and education
- So much more!
Explore this website or contact us to learn more about HSBC.