By adopting from HSBC, you are:
- Saving money! Our Adoption Package includes sterilization, medical examination, vaccinations, de-worming, and flea treatment.
- Bringing home a socialized, well-cared-for new family member.
- Taking a stand against cruel and inhumane puppy mills and breeders.
- Helping end the pet overpopulation crisis that leaves millions of animals without homes and proper care each year.
Before You Adopt:
- Consider if you have the time, patience, energy and financial ability to care for a pet throughout its lifetime. Pet ownership can be costly.
- Be realistic in expectations and assigning pet care duties. Children may have good intentions, but their activities may keep them from adhering to the pet’s needs for a reliable routine.
- Research the breed of animal you are considering. Different breeds have different needs. Make sure you’re well-informed and prepared.
Contact us for any questions about adopting your new family member.
Explore this website or contact us to learn more about HSBC.