Services of the Humane Society of Bay County are made available through the generosity of people like you.
Your financial donations directly support our efforts to increase animal adoptions, advocate responsible pet ownership, and eliminate unnecessary euthanasia. We greatly appreciate your contributions.
Your tax-deductible donation supports services like:
- Cat & Dog adoptions which include sterilization and vaccinations
- Humane Education for youth and the community
- Trap, Neuter, Return (TNR) and Cold Weather Shelters
- Medical care for abused and neglected animals
To make a financial donation:
- Donate securely online
- Become a member
- Purchase a pawprint
- Visit us in person or mail a check
- Spare your change at these local businesses
- Name HSBC in your legacy planning
The Humane Society of Bay County is a federally recognized not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization and recognized for tax-deductible giving by the federal government.
Explore this website or contact us to learn more about HSBC.