Yes, I want to make a life-saving difference in the life of one deserving dog or cat!
Services of the Humane Society of Bay County are made available through the generosity of people like you. Your donations directly support our efforts to increase animal adoptions, advocate responsible pet ownership, and eliminate unnecessary euthanasia. We greatly appreciate your contributions.
Your tax-deductible donation supports many programs:
- Spay/neuter to promote the health of cats and dogs and reduce unwanted animals
- Cat & Dog foster program, including vaccinations and medical care
- Humane Education at all levels
- Trap Neuter Return
- $100 PAW Club
- Pet Trust
- Cats for Companionship
- Adoption Center supplies and equipment
Your donation can be a Tribute or Memorial. You can also choose the HSBC program that your donation will benefit.
Three ways to donate:
1) Call (989) 893-0451.
2) Click on “Donate”
3) Mail donations to: Humane Society of Bay County, PO Box 215, Bay City, MI 48707.
The Humane Society of Bay County is a federally recognized not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and recognized for tax-deductible giving by the federal government.